C creattionz Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Syracuse, NY Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 30, 2013 #1 My aunt owns some property that has a sand bar so tons of ppl pull there boats together there and get drunk and what not. So I got out there before the boats and here's my finds Attachments ForumRunner_20130830_214845.webp 27.8 KB · Views: 153 Upvote 0
My aunt owns some property that has a sand bar so tons of ppl pull there boats together there and get drunk and what not. So I got out there before the boats and here's my finds
C creattionz Jr. Member Joined Aug 15, 2011 Messages 86 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Location Syracuse, NY Detector(s) used Ace 250 Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #2 Sorry for 2 posts but the site keeps crashing when I try to upload photos from my phone