What's new

Second time not as good as the first

DEMERSON

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hemet,ca
Detector(s) used
fisher F2
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess.

HH
Dennis
 
Upvote 0
DEMERSON said:
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess.

HH
Dennis

Yeah I watched a teller (yesterday) ask another teller if he had any halves- he brought them to teller window searched them right in front of me looking at dates before he gave them to her to give to me.
 
Loose halves are usually nogo.
I get them a s courtesy to the tellers, so they don't have to count out with them.
 
obediah said:
DEMERSON said:
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess. i hate it when they do that :(

HH
Dennis

Yeah I watched a teller (yesterday) ask another teller if he had any halves- he brought them to teller window searched them right in front of me looking at dates before he gave them to her to give to me.
 
i hate it when they do that. (search in front of you and cherry pick)
 
DEMERSON said:
I had to go to the bank today to deposit a check. when i asked the teller for a roll of halves. she said i have 5.00 worth i'll go get some more to make a roll. she came back and put them in an envelope for me. I didnt want to look at them when she was counting them out to herself. so when i got to the car i opened the envelope and :dontknow: skunked. just about half of them were bicentenial's.
oh well that 's the name of the game i guess.

HH
Dennis

Went to 5 banks today and got a total of about $70 in loose halves... no luck. :( Called my main bank and ordered a box for next week.
 
silvercop said:
i hate it when they do that. (search in front of you and cherry pick)
I dony think she cherrypicked at least i didnt notice her do it. and i have a pretty good relationship with her. i actually thought i spy'd silver in her tray and i got every coin in it. the last time i asked her for halves 6.00 out of the 10.00 she had were silver. i'll get u'm next time.
 
Skunks happen, A LOT, but you'll get used to it. BTW I saw the title, I just had to... That's what she said! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom