What's new

Second week staring out nicely!!

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
Went through 3 boxes of halfs and 5 boxes of dimes. The take was 19/40s, 2/90s 8/rosies and a silver quarter a half and another dime from reject tray. I have up to nine boxes comeing on friday, If the banks follow through. we will see what happens.
 
Upvote 0
Volume is the way to go. Keep up the good work. :icon_thumright:

HH

Nick
 
Excellent finds, Treeslayer...You seem to be on a "silver" roll. Keep at it
rileyboy
 
Thanks mr Riley, Ive been doing well, all the boxes have been from same company and lot number. I hope the next ones are just as good. I might have to go away for a while. So i will have to set up a new operation when i get there.
 
OMG, I think this will be a lucky year for us hunters. :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom