What's new

Second week totals and photos !! excellant !

treeslayer

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2010
Messages
588
Reaction score
61
Golden Thread
0
The second week of 2011 silver hunt ends on a good note. I did 12 boxes of halfs, 3 boxes of dimes. I had 18/ 90s and 48/ 40s, 9/dimes and 3 quarters. The 3 quarters and 3 of the dimes came from the return tray at dump bank. I have lay off CRH a little this week, but will still do some. Happy Hunting every one.
 

Attachments

  • Silverscore6 003.webp
    Silverscore6 003.webp
    241.4 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0
Excellent totals for the week. Gotta love those Walkers. Thanks for great pix. Keeps everyone enthused with the hunts and hobby.
Thanks,
rileyboy
 
Very purty pic! Loads of silver.

apush :read2:
 
treeslayer,
Nice totals! Beautiful snapshot! Congratulations, :icon_thumleft:
Steve
 
nice! for a week... thats like a month right there
 
Good for you! That's a nice spread of SILVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom