Gold Maven
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jul 4, 2012
- Messages
- 2,364
- Reaction score
- 2,231
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Holmes County Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Lobo
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Which group was herding cats?Oh! I know! Naked, afraid and stupid metal detector enthusiasts looking for pirate treasure at the beach in January. Who happen to get entangled with a horde of angry surf fishermen and stupid joggers who like to trip and hurt themselves tripping over sea shells and gasp! sea turtle holes, mainly because they were tweeting their BFF who is named Buffy, by the way, Buffy couldn't come 'cause she was out looking for owls. At noon. In Nova Scotia.
Sarcastic enough, or do I need to go deeper?
Dude, but I am filming a movie! My sixth! One coming out in June, and the other next fall.