M Melissa Archibald Jr. Member Joined Nov 26, 2014 Messages 60 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 29, 2014 Thread Owner #21 Once again though leave it as you found it or nobody will be able to.
texasred777 Bronze Member Joined Nov 21, 2013 Messages 1,746 Reaction score 1,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Mountain Home, Idaho Detector(s) used BH Lone Star, BH Tracker IV, BH Tracker 2-D/707, Harbor Freight MD-3005, and 2 BH 840 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 30, 2014 #22 Well, I wasn't speaking from experience. I've never lived in an apartment, but know a lot of people who do live/have lived in apartments. Some of the complexes have some really strict and crazy rules. It was just a thought. lol
Well, I wasn't speaking from experience. I've never lived in an apartment, but know a lot of people who do live/have lived in apartments. Some of the complexes have some really strict and crazy rules. It was just a thought. lol