Melissa Archibald
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2014
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 31
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Seems senseless now
Metal detecting seems like I just wasted a lot of money on a device that cannot be use in most areas of the country let alone where I live, I am really wondering why I got into this. I love the hunt and being out with nature but today you almost need permission every where you go and/or you can get sued or arrested with heavy fines just for wanting find to coins and jewelry with no disturbing the ground. I have found some sites online where the people are just nasty and I won't name the site on here.
Metal detecting seems like I just wasted a lot of money on a device that cannot be use in most areas of the country let alone where I live, I am really wondering why I got into this. I love the hunt and being out with nature but today you almost need permission every where you go and/or you can get sued or arrested with heavy fines just for wanting find to coins and jewelry with no disturbing the ground. I have found some sites online where the people are just nasty and I won't name the site on here.
Last edited:
back where it was and leave it how you found it, now that makes sense. The one thing I really do not understand is if metal detecting is allowed in a towns parks why would they request you need permission from them first?






