What's new

September 14th finds from Woods Lake again

Giant056

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
2,873
Reaction score
469
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Michigan
Detector(s) used
Made in U.S.A.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I didn't even bother with going in the woods today, I headed straight for that strip of grass where I got the merc last hunt along with 9 wheats and beat that score by far ;D



sept14.1.webp
sept14.2.webp
sept14.3.webp
sept14.4.webp
 
What a great hunt! Congrats!
 
Holy Cow, look how they shine & shine and shine. A very successful hunt is an understatement. :occasion14:
 
You found the sweet spot. Nice bunch of silvers. Notice how the dates are only 2-3 years apart-not sure if that says anything about that strip of grass or not probably just coincidence. Nice digs.
 
Holy crap Larry! Nice haul.
 
Sensational hunt Giant. :hello2: That looks like fun pulling all those out. Congrats! :icon_thumright:

HH
 
Yep - ya found a good spot there Giant!! Congrats on the Silvers and pile of Wheats!! WTG :hello2:
 
Nice job Larry 4 sliver and a bunch of wheat pennies , I would call that a good day and a great spot. Congrats!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom