What's new

September totals

obsessedwithsilver

Hero Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2009
Messages
547
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
This is my first official month of CRH and I hit it pretty hard and was very lucky a few times.

172 40% halves
1 Ben
6 90% Kens
3 silver clad proof halves
3 clad proof halves
359 silver quarters (9 rolls; one short) Six of these were Standing Liberty
321 silver dimes (27 mercs and one Barber). Most came from 6 solid rolls I got with the quarters
163 wheats (about 100 came from the score with the dimes and quarters)


(I surpised myself. I kicked it into overdrive after finding the dimes and the quarters a few weeks ago. Then I got lucky with hand rolled halves twice. I think the lesson here is; work hard and you'll create your own luck. If I get an October even half as good as September I will be happy).

Keep searchin'
 
Upvote 0
Yes the key to success is volume and a lot of searching...... which = hard work

Great month and pretty good score on the quarters....

# people posted huge Quarter finds.... This is not normal. In the almost 2 years that I have been posting here I have never seen so many quarter Scores.

Mojo
 
Great month :thumbsup: Dimes and especially quarters are quite a challenge to find. You did great on them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom