What's new

Setting And The Posting Of A Test Garden

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2007
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been wanting to post the step by step set up of a test garden and the very week and weekend I plan to do it, it snows, not only does it snow, it snows 5 to 10 inches which never happens. I thought I would post some pics and show you my pain.
 

Attachments

  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 170
  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0226snow.webp
    IMG_0226snow.webp
    38.7 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_0242snow.webp
    IMG_0242snow.webp
    35.8 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_0246snow.webp
    IMG_0246snow.webp
    50.5 KB · Views: 153
  • snow.webp
    snow.webp
    24.4 KB · Views: 152
Sure looks cold there Tim..... I will be waiting for the test garden post.....
 
Look at it this way - easier digging!
 
ThTx said:
Look at it this way - easier digging!
Unless that ground freezes!! Were out of commission her in Utah until e snow melts and the ground thaws. its like concrete now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom