What's new

Several different types

irbaddadjoe

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bridgeport, Texas
Heres several different types of the fossils in my collection.
 

Attachments

  • knightite3.webp
    knightite3.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 273
  • hemiasters.webp
    hemiasters.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 289
  • P1000542.webp
    P1000542.webp
    55.2 KB · Views: 291
  • P1000543.webp
    P1000543.webp
    60 KB · Views: 288
  • knightite3.webp
    knightite3.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 275
  • hemiasters.webp
    hemiasters.webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 275
You sir have a very nice collection.
 
Thanks Tn, Im glad to be able to share with others that enjoy the same things I do. I learn so much from everyones posts. I envy those who get to do it for a living. And man, those shelters of yours .... Ive seen what comes out of shelters like those. Good luck and cant wait to see what you get.
 
very nice collection. the matrix I find our fossils in makes it hard for me to get them out, so most of mine are just left in the rock I found them in. I try to chisel the pieces down as far as I can, but am always afraid I'll ruin the specimen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom