Shadow signs on trees? Has anybody ever found a shadow sign on a tree?

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
The other rental was for another site that is not owned by myself and I can't disclose any information pertaining to it because of a non disclosure agreement. I wish I could. Maybe sometime in the future I could get the legal right to do so, but until then, I have to keep my mouth shut about that one.
I understand completely. I hunt morels in the spring and NEVER disclose where I find them. Keep the competition low.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have seen this a lot. A trees age doesn't matter. My mentor told me that the seed or part of a tree will have the marking from the past. Especially around a treasure site. Keep following your dream and dont worry about any negative feedback. Reading this stuff can be a challenge. The system can be learned over many yr ears of studying.. light is an important part of the system. The month of the year is also good to know. Every coded stone and tree will have a month that works with it. A Bible verse also. The system uses a multiple way to complete the code. If you are the one that's meant to find the treasure you will. God Bless you in your hunt. Just be careful of those traps and bad information.

devamona

Tenderfoot
Dec 22, 2022
Madison
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 440
I've been looking at this photo for so long that I was beginning to think that this tree was looking at me. To be honest, I don't see it as a sign, but maybe I don't understand something in this life.

Chilli

Feb 10, 2022
OZ
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705
Garrett 24k
AlgoForce E1500
I've been looking at this photo for so long that I was beginning to think that this tree was looking at me. To be honest, I don't see it as a sign, but maybe I don't understand something in this life.
05_LivingMovieTrees_LordOfTheRings.jpg

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you see it then you are seeing it. Its the God code. Dont be afraid. Your brain is seeing for you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions