jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2026 Thread Owner #1 Backed Sammy Hagar and Black Sabbath
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2026 #2
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2026 Thread Owner #3 Nevrmind , I Thought the Text was With the Post YEA I Never Heard of SHAKIn' STREET Either. Even though I Heard Them Blame it on the Party Favors Last edited: Feb 28, 2026
Nevrmind , I Thought the Text was With the Post YEA I Never Heard of SHAKIn' STREET Either. Even though I Heard Them Blame it on the Party Favors
Oregon Viking Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 6, 2014 Messages 19,729 Reaction score 86,462 Golden Thread 0 Location Brookings-Harbor Oregon Detector(s) used White's prizm IV Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats Gold-N-Sand hand dredge Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2026 #4 jeff of pa said: I Have Absolutely NO IDEA What your post Means Click to expand... Well I meant it to mean... Who ??
jeff of pa said: I Have Absolutely NO IDEA What your post Means Click to expand... Well I meant it to mean... Who ??
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,842 Reaction score 76,282 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 28, 2026 Thread Owner #5 YEP