What's new

Sharing my new dove

outlawatheart

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
815
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hamilton County IL.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX Spectrum
dove 549 mine.webpdove 549 2 mine.webpdove 549 1 mine.webpthis ones got a bit of pedigree...
 
Upvote 0
Why does this piece look familiar to me? That looks like one of Jackson's stickers on it.
 
That is a super point. Thanks for sharing.
 
Wow...sure is lovely outlaw! :)
 
I'm hoping your not seeing a problem with it Neanderthal...I've gotten several G10 dove points from the same person. All of his stuff is top shelf. His Dalton collection is the best I have ever seen. Heck you may have heard of him or maybe even know him Neanderthal.
 
I'm hoping your not seeing a problem with it .

No problem that I can see. I think I looked at that piece 7-8 years ago.

...I've gotten several G10 dove points from the same person. All of his stuff is top shelf. His Dalton collection is the best I have ever seen. Heck you may have heard of him or maybe even know him Neanderthal.

Who did you get it from?
 
Good investment
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom