What's new

Shark leads me to his tooth.

sponge

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,703
Reaction score
685
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Thinking about making a charm with this.

ForumRunner_20130915_101425.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice looks like a Mako Shark's tooth.
 
I have my brother looking into it chance of megladon or white shark fingers crossed
 
That's an old tooth Sponge, I found a great white one a few months back on the high tide line. Here is a photo for comparison.

image-3303410340.webp

This was on east coast of Florida
 
This was on east coast too. Man that would be cool if its a prehistoric great white. Its not huge but it will make nice charm. Arrrrr
 
Agreed I am 3rd generation St. Lucie and this was my first shark tooth as well. Waiting to find something to wear it on. Lol, ya the all black from my understanding are the older ones, great find though. I was like a 10 year old kid when I found it, showing strangers lol good stuff.
 
my brother just confirmed the tooth is from an extinct maco thanks for replys
 
Pretty awesome fond sponge
 
Pretty awesome find sponge
 
That's really cool Sponge.
 
Nice find. I had a small collection of shark teeth and now can't find them. I had a charm made too and they are real attention getters.
 
That thing looks so cool but feels abit scary at the same time. never seen any sharks in real life as we don't have sharks in sweden but thats a very special find in my books.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom