What's new

shark teeth in Tybee island, where to go?

mamabear

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
3,075
Reaction score
869
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
I have one more day to hit the island before I go home. I have heard you can find them while walking the beach, but only in a certain area. Anyone willing to share their area? you can message me so it will be private.
 
Go to the north end near where the river comes out.
 
thanks Gator! Do you live in the vicinity? It is gorgeous & I love Tybee island.
 
I use to visit there quite frequently because I knew people who lived there.
I would go to Cape Hatteras North Carolina for the East Coast Surfing Championships every summer and stay there on the way back.
It's gorgeous
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom