What's new

Shell Casings

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been finding lots of them lately. Any info old casings out there? UMC Hunt Club, Nitro and New Club is what I've been mostly finding...
 
Shotgun shells by Union Metallic Cartridge (UMC). Probably date around the early decades of the 1900's. Do you have pics, especially the Hunt Club? Not familiar with that one.
 
Mostly New Club.....I gave most of them to the land owner....If I'm not mistaken there was a Hunt Club in the mix....will try to get a pic...
 
Post them in the "What Is It" forum. You will probably need pictures to get a really good ID though. MOnty
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom