What's new

Shiny Morning

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I got out for about 4 hours this morning and was very pleased with the take.
Beautiful warm weather, calm water and shiny gold. :D
10k ring 3.7 grams. Found in the roll zone.
14k chain/cross 8.3 grams. Eyeballed it half buried on the bottom.
 

Attachments

  • 003.webp
    003.webp
    177.1 KB · Views: 642
Upvote 0
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :notworthy: :headbang: :notworthy:
 
Oh, my goodness! What beauties they are! :hello2:

I love that gold crucifix and chain; what a terrific find! :headbang:

Congrats on great hunting.

Lorraine
 
wow that is some hunt! congrats
 
awesome!!!!!!! :o
 
Very nice, Congratsl :headbang:
 
Da Sand Crab said:
I got out for about 4 hours this morning and was very pleased with the take.
Beautiful warm weather, calm water and shiny gold. :D
10k ring 3.7 grams. Found in the roll zone.
14k chain/cross 8.3 grams. Eyeballed it half buried on the bottom.
Very nice finds.Well done. :headbang:
 
Very nice looking gold....
congratulations. Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Excellant! Looks like that was a recent drop,very shiny!
 
Thats a bute..

(Is the trouble in Japan having an impact on things by you? )
 
gold-digger said:
Thats a bute..

(Is the trouble in Japan having an impact on things by you? )

We've dodged the big one so far. It's always a threat though.
 
You certainly had a good day!!
 
Da Sand Crab said:
I got out for about 4 hours this morning and was very pleased with the take.
Beautiful warm weather, calm water and shiny gold. :D
10k ring 3.7 grams. Found in the roll zone.
14k chain/cross 8.3 grams. Eyeballed it half buried on the bottom.

Congrats on the great finds. That 14K neckless is a sweet find no matter how you found it. I'm sure someone is missing that right now. Rick :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom