GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 31, 2014 #1 Very interesting low tide for me this morning Picked up a 925 ring on the way out Upvote 0
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2014 Thread Owner #21 Boatlode said: Outstanding GB! I'd love to have a day like that. Hey GB - clean out your inbox. I tried to send you a PM and it said your mailbox was full. Click to expand... Haha... Thanks everyone...
Boatlode said: Outstanding GB! I'd love to have a day like that. Hey GB - clean out your inbox. I tried to send you a PM and it said your mailbox was full. Click to expand... Haha... Thanks everyone...
tarpon192 Sr. Member Joined Mar 18, 2009 Messages 369 Reaction score 62 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 1, 2014 #22 Very nice.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #23 Thanks man
sponge Bronze Member Joined Nov 15, 2012 Messages 1,703 Reaction score 685 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida Jun 2, 2014 #24 I would take a ship stake over modern finds anyday. Congrats
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #25 Me too... I never really target recent drops.
SonnyFl Hero Member Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 899 Reaction score 582 Golden Thread 0 Location Hudson Fl. Detector(s) used Excal Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 #26 WOW! That's SWEET! A lot bigger the my little brass nail I found along time ago.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #27 A brass nail is a good find too... Thank you.
FriscoT06 Hero Member Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 602 Reaction score 655 Golden Thread 0 Location Hatteras Island, NC Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II (retired), Minelab X-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jun 2, 2014 #28 I go crazy over concretions, so much mystery! Good work, nice finds!
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 2, 2014 Thread Owner #29 Me too.. Thank you... Turns out I have another piece of silver Last edited: Jun 2, 2014