What's new

ship spike today..and more

GatorBoy

Gold Member
Joined
May 28, 2012
Messages
14,812
Reaction score
6,156
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very interesting low tide for me this morning

ForumRunner_20140531_152203.webp



ForumRunner_20140531_152255.webp



ForumRunner_20140531_152534.webp



ForumRunner_20140531_152615.webp

Picked up a 925 ring on the way out

ForumRunner_20140531_152755.webp



ForumRunner_20140531_152648.webp
 
Upvote 0
The medallion looks silver

ForumRunner_20140531_153028.webp
 
Thanks man
 
No clue
 
Nice finds! I'd be pretty happy if I could do that!
 
Cool relics and a lovely silver ring congrats!
 
Thanks
 
Love the odd finds! U just never know...
 
Right
Thanks
 
Very interesting pieces, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Good diggins.
 
Last edited:
You had an interesting hunt, Gator.

Like Revelentchair, I believe the larger item is a trivet for an antique iron; my grandmother had one like it; nice antique find!

Congrats on the silver ring; it has an interesting style


Lorraine
 
Outstanding GB! I'd love to have a day like that.


Hey GB - clean out your inbox. I tried to send you a PM and it said your mailbox was full.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom