arrow86
Silver Member
- Joined
- May 6, 2014
- Messages
- 3,377
- Reaction score
- 4,083
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Eastern Shore Maryland
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I wish I had more time ,there was a lot of recent erosion from the strong winds driving the waves into the bank I found a few decent points and some nice tools.


Found this quartz piece it has some really nice flaking on both sides I can’t tell if it was possibly a paddle drill that snapped off or maybe was just a perforator.


The black rock under this point was also worked ... don’t think iv found 2 resting like that before ... interesting




This point was about 15 feet from the first





Nice quartz point

I found this little levanna on way back out









Found this quartz piece it has some really nice flaking on both sides I can’t tell if it was possibly a paddle drill that snapped off or maybe was just a perforator.


The black rock under this point was also worked ... don’t think iv found 2 resting like that before ... interesting




This point was about 15 feet from the first





Nice quartz point

I found this little levanna on way back out







Upvote
0







