What's new

Short hunt before work gets a few for the pouch.

prolab69

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
1,619
Reaction score
1,028
Golden Thread
0
Location
in the stix of NY
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back at the church ball field again, I put in about 2 hours here but didnt find a whole lot.
few toys a wheat and a 36 buffalo. Did much better my first time here.

Enjoy,
Pro-
 

Attachments

  • 103_0357.webp
    103_0357.webp
    84.2 KB · Views: 380
  • 103_0358.webp
    103_0358.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 381
  • 103_0366.webp
    103_0366.webp
    61 KB · Views: 382
  • 103_0363.webp
    103_0363.webp
    36.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 103_0364.webp
    103_0364.webp
    41.3 KB · Views: 370
Upvote 0
Good Hunting, must be more at that site.... :icon_thumleft: :notworthy: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH!! ;D :D
 
I wouldn't give up on the site yet. There's more there. Nice finds.
 
Nice buff. Keep pounding that place. Being it is close to that old church (as you know I'm sure) there may be some really old coins lurking underneath
 
Nice Buffalo Nickel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom