What's new

Short hunt

texjim

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
4,340
Reaction score
2,703
Golden Thread
0
Location
schuylkill county pa.
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Made a quick hunt to a school yard since the kids are still out for Easter. I managed a kids Sterling ring two Wheats 14,48, i got a lead seal With the letters U.S.C.. DA_ _ HJI. No clue what it could have been used for. I also got a silver platted what i think is a match holder. It has a horse design on it. I also got some junk jewelry and clad. Thanks for looking
 

Attachments

  • short hunt.webp
    short hunt.webp
    42.2 KB · Views: 118
  • seal 001.webp
    seal 001.webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 136
  • seal back 001.webp
    seal back 001.webp
    5.8 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 10
nice :thumbsup: I really like that Lead Seal !
 
Me too, I just wish we could figure out what it was used for..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom