What's new

Short Permission Yields Silver

ShortbusElite

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2016
Messages
294
Reaction score
611
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a chance to detect a house built around 1920 yesterday. The short hunt yielded a nice silver quarter and 4 wheaties. There was modern clad everywhere so eventually I started passing on the coins at or right below surface level. After I got home I finally got around to constructing my test garden from scrap materials I had laying around. Time to get to tweaking my settings on the CTX! Thanks for looking. 20160908_085949.webp

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Upvote 8
20160908_090045.webp

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Nice digs, :thumbsup: did you dug up any other cool items?
 
Congrats on the silver GW and other nice finds
 
Nice digs, [emoji106] did you dug up any other cool items?
I was digging all coin signals this day as I had a limited hunt. I was trying to nab some older silver coins.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
 
Nothing like some silver to make your day! Congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom