What's new

Short Saturday Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
I went by one of my favorite fields Thursday and found that it had been turned. Friday afternoon it rained .7 inches. Unfortunately for me, I had to go out of town and did not return until about 3:30 p.m. Saturday. I was afraid that somebody would have already looked it so as soon as I got back I went to the field and looked it for about an hour. There were no footprints! These are what I found. I'll post later what I found Sunday afternoon in the same field. I'm having problems downloading from our camera.


I'm not sure what this is but I was pleased to find it.





Both of these have some damage.





These were the best of the rest of the broken artifacts.


 
Upvote 0
Great finds. Looks like a hell of a Saturday to me.
 
That field is really producing for you. No telling what's out there!
 
Man, those are nice finds, great eye...
Dominating!!!!
BCI
 
They didnt make too many small ones in that area. Nice finds and the first one is a large side scraper. You are having a good yr.
 
Nice finds..including that perform/blank.
A couple edges and a stem and Tada... it's like the others.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom