Should I empty my finds bag?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually have to empty my finds bag a couple times a hunt. Why drag all that lead and other heavy stuff around.

I empty it sometimes several times a hunt. Depends on what I find.

Nah just get a new finds bag... dont want to appear to ambitious...:idea1:

I empty mine every day after I hunt. No need in carrying around a bunch of junk.

Just curious, why haven't you emptied it? Do you have a reason?

No, I would just keep adding bags around the belt till I run out of space and then get a backpack.

Why is this an Equinox specific question. Suggest you post this to a more general forum so you can get broader input than from just Equinox users who all tend to be pretty close minded. I suggest getting a molle tactical vest so you can add more finds bags to the vest and are not just limited to the space on your belt. gl

I empty mine twice/year��

I keep everything I can't identify. More than once did I see something on the forums and I was like, "wow, I found one of those!" Then I go get it out of my bucket. Most stuff gets recycled at the end of a week of daily 90 min hunts.

I dig plenty of trash, but I am one of those old school guys who likes to know EXACTLY what that iffy signal is.
I fall into that category too. It has paid off a time or two just not jewelry yet.

columbusdayafter.jpgWell her is one bag of stuff. Bout normal.

On a fun note, if you carry too much your pants might come down with the bag! Might scare the youngun's.

I dig plenty of trash, but I am one of those old school guys who likes to know EXACTLY what that iffy signal is.
Me too, maybe that's why I find more different relics and jewelry that a lot of others in my club

Have you seen some of the youngins moms, i dont need another ex. Emptying my bag now lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back