What's new

Should I stop posting my pictures ??

I know I have been labeled a suck up by some. I just think Marc is doing what he has to, to keep this forum up and running.

I don't mind it...
 
mastereagle22 said:
I know I have been labeled a suck up by some. I just think Marc is doing what he has to, to keep this forum up and running.

I don't mind it...
I agree. Who has Marc damaged while bringing this family together?
Vegas rules......If you can't risk it then you better not put it on the table.
 
mpostma said:
Ahh, I deal with copyright issues on Graphics and Design often in my business.
It gets to be confusing etc. when you grant use of something, and in this case the copyright too.

I would just ask you this. Is it going to be worth it to Treasurenet to legally go after someone for the use of a photo that was on one of the forums. In practical terms, who will be keeping track of all the photos and looking for one published somewhere? In practical terms I would doubt the return would ever be worth the cost. And should that ever happen just ask yourself how many would keep posting photos on Tnet after something like that happened?

I don't think that is the intent of the agreement, and I just don't see where it would benefit Tnet to pursue something like that.

Just my two "wheat cents" worth.

MP

Great point. I am not going to worry about posting pictures of my mercs, wheat pennies, tokens and the BIG (yeah, right) treasures I find. ::) ;D But , if I do hit the motherload, then I will be more cautious about what I post.

Bob
 
Hey Mirage,
If and when you hit the Motherload you may feel free to send ME the pictures and details. TRUST ME. Copyright will NOT be an Issue.
Good Luck.
MP
 
truckinbutch said:
mastereagle22 said:
I know I have been labeled a suck up by some. I just think Marc is doing what he has to, to keep this forum up and running.

I don't mind it...
I agree. Who has Marc damaged while bringing this family together?
Vegas rules......If you can't risk it then you better not put it on the table.

Voila. Thanks guys. ;D

I just reserve the right to republish stuff posted here. Who knows... MAYBE some post here will appear in W&ET. ;) I don't have the resources to pass it off to the legal department! :thumbsup:

If you don't want your stuff in the public domain, please do not post it here. (save the best for your book! ;))

Marc
 
Sandman said:
I don't see a problem until it is made into one.

Wise people head off problems before they become one.

That is why you wipe the lipstick off your neck before going in your front door to greet the wife.................

Be bold....instead of wiping it off, leave it there. When she starts giving you hell, slap her on the butt and say "you're next". ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom