What's new

Should I?

Peyton Manning

Platinum Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2012
Messages
15,017
Reaction score
18,979
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This tv star wants to be my friend on Facebook. Should I? Wonder how she found me.
1719274803910.webp
 
She looks like she knows her way around downtown.
 
Hell yeah! Are you famous too?
 
Seems TOTALLY legit! lol
 
Yup, that's why I dumped my short lived Facebook account many years ago. Too many gorgeous blondes from California wanted to be my friend! I don't have low self-esteem, but I'm realistic! No way would any of them want to be my friend!
 
Yup, that's why I dumped my short lived Facebook account many years ago. Too many gorgeous blondes from California wanted to be my friend! I don't have low self-esteem, but I'm realistic! No way would any of them want to be my friend!
Really blonds from California? All I get are cute Asian girls.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom