What's new

Should we share leads?

Sharing leads backfired on Von Mueller at one point. To each their own but I wouldn't be giving out information on a lead that has taken many many hours or years of research to let someone else find it. Even if its far away, if it's a good solid lead, someday you'll get there.
 
I'm 73 now began in '64 and have started giving up leads selectively both in the leads I give and the people I give them to. I also have begun to instruct those that want to learn. I don't get out as much nor for as long now and my wife can't accompany me anymore so I'm letting go and passing on what I know. I am giving back to the hobby that has given me and my wife so much. I suggest the same to those of you that have reached a certain point as I have to do the same.
 
YES !

Absolutely we should share leads...

You tell me yours first :P
 
YES !

Absolutely we should share leads...

You tell me yours first :P

Here is one I haven't tried yet but heard it was absolutely fantastic for gold. Others have tried it though. The sewer system in NYC. Glad I could help you AARC. Now show us what you found!
 
Ok...

The landfill. :P
 
Then they weren't your friends Scuba. I don't think sharing with everyone is necessary but the ones who are earnest, no problem.
 
I know it backfired on Karl but only after many many years I believe most treasure hunters are good people who wouldn't sink that low. Also I've shared just about everything on the nc board that I know. My biggest interest is a possible lead in wilseyville California which I doubt I'll ever get to hunt. If anyone is near there pm me for details if interested.
 
If its a lead i will never be able to pursue i will share it.
Many people on here have pm'd me with productive md'ing spots around here, and some cache leads.
After all, i can't take it with me when i go.
 
I share leads, Hell I don't have enough time to find them all. lol
If I am working on a cache hunt, I may withhold some vital leads until I have looked myself.
10-07 trip west 009-1.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom