bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Feb 29, 2012 #1 Was wondering if anyone knew what would be the closest show to maryland to go to? Cant seem to find any around here. Thanks Upvote 0
Was wondering if anyone knew what would be the closest show to maryland to go to? Cant seem to find any around here. Thanks
F flintmel Sr. Member Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 337 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Location Ct. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 1, 2012 #2 hoping you get a response, aren't there a few in Penn?
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Mar 1, 2012 Thread Owner #3 i think buy pa is awful big. Hopin for 1 within 2 hrs
S Selmer Jr. Member Joined Mar 7, 2012 Messages 42 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 7, 2012 #4 Please check out the Indian Artifact Collectors Association of the North East (IACANE) website. We hold a number of shows every year and they should not be too far for you to attend. I live in Virginia and I attend almost all of our shows. Here is the link: http://users.erols.com/lselmer/iacane.htm I'm a long time member and the webmaster. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Regards, John Selmer
Please check out the Indian Artifact Collectors Association of the North East (IACANE) website. We hold a number of shows every year and they should not be too far for you to attend. I live in Virginia and I attend almost all of our shows. Here is the link: http://users.erols.com/lselmer/iacane.htm I'm a long time member and the webmaster. I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have. Regards, John Selmer