Detector(s) used
MXT PRO M6 Ace 250

Attachments

• IMG_0824 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_0824 [800x600].JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 550
Upvote 0
Wow, I remember those days.....

Throwing stars were all the rage with young boys in the 80's.

I'm surprised by it's poor condition. Most were painted black.

Funny stuff.

Jim

maybe a large spure?????? neat :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

I found 2 f those in the house that I bought last year also....Matt

Haha, I remember my throwing stars. I am sure if anyone were to detect my childhood house, they would find some of those among many other things that I buried. Sure brings back the memories.

I remember one particularly bad movie from the 80s where a guy grabbed a couple of saw blades from a shed he was stuck in and got two guys coming in the door with them and then said "Thank God for Black and Decker"

Ahh yes the 80s. Had several of those Shurikens myself.

Nort so sure it's a throwing star. I think it may be part of those stretchers used in framing. If you have a chance, take a pic of it with something for reference, like a quarter or ruler.

:laughing9: lol you got to love the end there where Blacky Chan gives that guy a butt punch lol I'm sure that was a "" Secret Move "" the Martial arts world never wanted revealed lol........so how many Oscars did this movie get ? lol :laughing9:

Nice find reminds me of those old Bruce Lee movies :icon_thumleft: in most States the Shuriken is considered a concealed deadly weapon and is outlawed ,that properly does not include MD,ing for one . Dd60

(a)Any person in this state who does any of the following is punishable by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year or in the state prison:

(1)Manufactures or causes to be manufactured, imports into the state, keeps for sale, or offers or exposes for sale, or who gives, lends, or possesses any cane gun or wallet gun, any undetectable firearm, any firearm which is not immediately recognizable as a firearm, any camouflaging firearm container, any ammunition which contains or consists of any fléchette dart, any bullet containing or carrying an explosive agent, any ballistic knife, any multiburst trigger activator, any nunchaku, any short-barreled shotgun, any short-barreled rifle, any metal knuckles, any belt buckle knife, any leaded cane, any zip gun, any shuriken, any unconventional pistol, any lipstick case knife, any cane sword, any shobi-zue, any air gauge knife, any writing pen knife, any metal military practice handgrenade or metal replica handgrenade, or any instrument or weapon of the kind commonly known as a blackjack, slungshot, billy, sandclub, sap, or sandbag.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back