Signature Examination Of The Two Thos Beale's " Register Of Will's " VS " Captain "

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HH! Good Luck! Have FUN!

Most all the letters in this name are differently written. One man was a Lawyer and the other a Gambler and Hotel owner. There were two Hotel's owned by the Capain and land he owned in other states.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Most all the letters in this name are differently written. One man was a Lawyer and the other a Gambler and Hotel owner. There were two Hotel's owned by the Capain and land he owned in other states.
WHERE is THAT info from...?

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Captain Thomas Beale Sr. was a Lawyer, Surveyor, Gambler and owner of two hotels in New Orleans. His brothers John and James owned considerable land in Virginia and other States but I do not believe Thomas Beale Sr. owned any other land as he up and ran after the duel with JBRisque. He went to Europe came back to New Orleans and married the Governors daughter. Thomas Beale Jr. was the man that had the house built on the plantation where Thomas Beale Sr. died in 1820. And neither of the Thomas Beale's had anything to do with a treasure near Bufford's in the State of Virginia.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Captain Thomas Beale Sr. was a Lawyer, Surveyor, Gambler and owner of two hotels in New Orleans. His brothers John and James owned considerable land in Virginia and other States but I do not believe Thomas Beale Sr. owned any other land as he up and ran after the duel with JBRisque. He went to Europe came back to New Orleans and married the Governors daughter. Thomas Beale Jr. was the man that had the house built on the plantation where Thomas Beale Sr. died in 1820. And neither of the Thomas Beale's had anything to do with a treasure near Bufford's in the State of Virginia.

That's a lot of information about three or four different people, including Samuel K Captain Beale's silent partner!

I simply know that the Captain Beale and the Thomas Beale ROW are two different people! History has mixed the two together as one, but I have more information about this matter then just Google book's with half the content showing!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of information about three or four different people, including Samuel K Captain Beale's silent partner!

I simply know that the Captain Beale and the Thomas Beale ROW are two different people! History has mixed the two together as one, but I have more information about this matter then just Google book's with half the content showing!

Five, Your false post are going no where. This is the last time I am going to respond to you.

"I told you I have the signature of Captain Thomas Beale of Beale's Rifles in the Battle of New Orleans. I have hundreds of signatures of Thomas Beale, Sr., ROW. I told you I was 100% sure they were identically the same. So if you keep believing you have everything already figured out just keep believing and see how far it will take you. I know for a fact you and your research is totally different than the FACTS. Good day to you and good riddance.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You also said these were the same signature!

I said I would not respond to your questions. Now this is the last time. Attachment 1660279 is the signature of Thomas Beale, Sr. ROW
Attachment 1660280 The second signature is of Thomas Beale Sr. ROW The first signature is his illegitimate son Thomas Beale, Jr. Now is that plain enough for you.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I said I would not respond to your questions. Now this is the last time. Attachment 1660279 is the signature of Thomas Beale, Sr. ROW
Attachment 1660280 The second signature is of Thomas Beale Sr. ROW The first signature is his illegitimate son Thomas Beale, Jr. Now is that plain enough for you.

That's too bad you can't see the difference, but that's not a professional evaluation, as I have had done!

I have the Captain's signature too, but if you don't know, I won't bother you anymore! I would suggest having a professional look at your signatures. Possiblity they can help you.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a professional

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Among other trades.

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Among other trades.

Interesting, can you give me a process for the Annalising of the first letter of the Beale Sr Name?

Please use technical terms only!

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting, can you give me a process for the Annalising of the first letter of the Beale Sr Name?

Please use technical terms only!

Just for you #5.jpg Five, You can start here and work your way up to Thomas Beale, ROW

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20181226_111048_9942-768x941_wm.jpg IMG_20181226_111828_2858-768x995_wm.jpg

Let's look at the first letter in the first name!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is the wrong part of the letter for analysis.

We are only looking at the signature at this time, but what part of the letter T do you want to look at?

The two separate signatures are proof of two different people!

OP
OP
Five

Five

Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The ROW is on the left and Captain Beale on the right. As you can see their style of just the T is very different!

Good that has been put to rest! Two different people, Captain Beale and Beale ROW.

Beale ROW must have been the one who died in 1820!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread