T Tillyboo Tenderfoot Joined Aug 30, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Aug 30, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I have a painting with a signature I don't understand, can anyone help me find out who the artist is please
I have a painting with a signature I don't understand, can anyone help me find out who the artist is please
surf Silver Member Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 2,839 Reaction score 1,461 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used seeing eye shovel Primary Interest: Other Aug 30, 2013 #2 Hey Tilly, Welcome to TNet. We'll never know unless you post some good photos & some deep background...
Hey Tilly, Welcome to TNet. We'll never know unless you post some good photos & some deep background...
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,996 Reaction score 28,641 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 31, 2013 #3 Yes, Welcome to Treasure Net; and check the back of the painting for any labels filled with info.