What's new

Silence Is Not Golden

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old Nun that taught me in school was probably from the Middle Ages, she said " Silence Is Golden" Not true!! It has a nice low tone and makes you feel good all over.
Ken and I went out this morning and we found quite a bit of coins. I told Ken with the amount of coins found there should be some gold. Finally Neptune released a small 1.7gr. 14KT. gold cross. Not much today but gold has been hard to find lately.
 

Attachments

  • Gold.webp
    Gold.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,474
Upvote 0
Ive not been up to St Petes area yet.... so many places so little time. Nows the time to buy.... real estate agent said they are standing in line now to buy homes and prices are creeping up. I noticed in the local paper property transfers went from a few to about 2 pages. Les you seem to be the only one getting the goodies.... good job.

Dew
 
You and Ken cease to amaze me. I'll get out there soon? Whata way to end the year! :BangHead:
 
dadzjunk said:
Dew,
Your right. The cross that Less found, really got my attention. So much so, that I have decided to buy a place around the St. Pete area and try to find my on golden cross. Maybe I will run into you some day also.
Ken
Less competition here in the Bluegrass!! :blob7:

(Just kidding!)
 
SonnyFl said:
You and Ken cease to amaze me. I'll get out there soon? Whata way to end the year! :BangHead:

We all get lucky sometimes!!
 
Les! You cease to amaze me. Even this late in the year your doing well. Almost looks like the Silve cross I found in the Islands. :headbang:
 
The only time silence is golden is when your trying to watch a game on the Boob Tube and the kids are running through the house. Other wise I sometimes get bored while detecting waiting for a sound in the headphones.
 
Les .... i hear you about the luck. We can buy the best equipment and learn it as well as we can... but the beach still has to produce something for you to walk over.... go o luck.

Dew
 
Sandman said:
The only time silence is golden is when your trying to watch a game on the Boob Tube and the kids are running through the house. Other wise I sometimes get bored while detecting waiting for a sound in the headphones.
I like when Im hunting along in a trance and a midtone knocks me back to reality. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
lookindown said:
Sandman said:
The only time silence is golden is when your trying to watch a game on the Boob Tube and the kids are running through the house. Other wise I sometimes get bored while detecting waiting for a sound in the headphones.
I like when Im hunting along in a trance and a midtone knocks me back to reality. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:

:laughing7:
L
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom