What's new

Silence Is Not Golden

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The old Nun that taught me in school was probably from the Middle Ages, she said " Silence Is Golden" Not true!! It has a nice low tone and makes you feel good all over.
Ken and I went out this morning and we found quite a bit of coins. I told Ken with the amount of coins found there should be some gold. Finally Neptune released a small 1.7gr. 14KT. gold cross. Not much today but gold has been hard to find lately.
 

Attachments

  • Gold.webp
    Gold.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,474
Upvote 0
classic Les, a cross is definitely on my wish list, watch out for those old Nuns if they see you with it you'll get the strap - ouch!
 
nice gold cross !!!! thanks for sharing the pic !!!! congrats !!!
HH
 
Nice cross Les....glad to see that you guys are digging targets regularly....That gold was bound to show up sometime !! :icon_thumright:
 
That cross is beautiful, Les! :hello2:

Congratulations! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Pretty cross Les ,you're right it's hard to find right now. congrats
 
Nice gold cross Les!
 
Beautiful cross!! Please don't scrap that one! :wink:
 
Nice one Les. Always nice when you know it should be there then pops up.

Dew
 
Hi Less,
Not only did I get to see your nice gold cross today, but I even got to hold it. I enjoyed our conversation. Best of luck with your future finds.
Ken
 
Man dadzjunk..... you must have really wanted to see that cross bad to drive all the way from KY.

Dew
 
Dew,
Your right. The cross that Less found, really got my attention. So much so, that I have decided to buy a place around the St. Pete area and try to find my on golden cross. Maybe I will run into you some day also.
Ken
 
dadzjunk said:
Hi Less,
Not only did I get to see your nice gold cross today, but I even got to hold it. I enjoyed our conversation. Best of luck with your future finds.
Ken
Nice meeting you . Hope you found something later after I left. Detectors only work when turned on and in use.
 
Nice Monday Hunt Les!! congrats on the Christmas gold!
 
Less,
After seeing your find, it got me up and going again and sure enough, I did find more change and one silver ring with a large stone. I haven't cleaned it up but will try to attach a picture. I am new at this, so bare with me. If the pictures don't post I will try again later.
You were right. You cant find anything with your detector sitting idol on the ground. Although my find was not gold, it sure got this old heart pumping.
Ken
 

Attachments

  • DSC02130.webp
    DSC02130.webp
    12.2 KB · Views: 1,491
sure beats my crab pot collection ! congrats I'm off this week hope to hit the beach

Craig
 
That is a beauty!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom