What's new

Silver, a buffalo, pocket knife, pile of clad, and a whatsit

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had an outing today on the Salt River and found ring # 7 since Jan 1st. A nice sterling ladies ring, Also found a pile of clad, another pocket knife that should clean up nice, A really worn, no date buffalo nickel, and a whatsit on the bottom of the picture. It was a beautiful day here in Az. for an outing, in the mid 70's. I have an addition to add to this post. I found out the ring I found is a Mormon ring. I thought the initials on the ring were a persons, but they stand for Choose the Right, the Mormon slogan. Any ideas on the whatsit? Happy hunting and keep on swinging. IMG_3252.webpIMG_3253.webpIMG_3255.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 10
Nice finds. I love to see a Buffalo in the hole. :thumbsup: I'd need a better picture of the whatsit? to I.D. it.
 
The whazit looks like a grim reapers scythe.
Maybe from an action figure , a model or similar?
 
One of Joe Arpios teeth on a Stick
 
Don't see many buffalo nickles anymore, in any shape! The ring looks old!

Nice stuff!
 
A ring and a Buffalo make for a nice outing.
 
Looks like a great hunt to me.
Congrats.
 
Congrats on some sweet finds.
I was going to say that your "What's it"
looked similar to a handle for a basin wrench.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom