What's new

Silver and Gold.

Southernstyle

Full Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2010
Messages
108
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Well I went back today looking for the necklace I heard about yesterday. No luck on the gold chain but did find this nice David Yurman champagne Citrine gemstone ring. I looked on his website and found one very similar that was in $1300 range.

I actually found this one in the dry sand area in front of one of the major hotels here. I got to the beach pretty early and figured since there wasn't many people out yet that I would hit the beach chair lane. I heard this one about 10 minutes into the 4 hour hunt. This and a small silver ring was all I found.

I guess they're not ALL in the water.

Chris
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    167.7 KB · Views: 440
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    116.7 KB · Views: 431
Upvote 0
OH Yeah....that is a nice ring. Well done. :thumbsup:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
That's a beautiful ring find, Southern Style!

That's my birthstone. :hello2:

I love the style of that ring.

Lorraine
 
That's an amazing ring!

I never had any luck on the dry sands there, they were pretty dang clean! Must have been hunting behind you. :P
 
that DY is sweet Chris! did you girlfriend confiscate it?? lol
 
Congratulations on some great finds !!
 
Now that my friend is some serious STYLE!! :hello2:

You are killing it lately, keep up the good work!!

Aaron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom