KENTUCKYWONDER
Sr. Member
Greeting everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. My wife, KyDigNQueen, generally does all the posting for us, but today I'm posting because the sun finally shined on this dogs butt!
Hitting a new permission, a very small lot with a older home, I was able to put the AT PRO to work. I ended up the day with a variety of items including my first GOLD and my second Mercury dime.

Included in my finds are a tootsie toy panel truck, an old compact, old knife, keys, 83 cents, plus 3 wheats, an ice tray divider that made my knees weak when I swung the coil over it and a hunk of folded lead.
But the big win for the day was the 5 gram GOLD bracelet and the Merc.


The rust spot is caused by a nail laying against the dime, but the AT PRO was still able to distinguish the silver from the iron.
A little side note, KyDigNQueen has already claimed the bracelet for herself and she wanted to let everyone know she had to work today and I was off on a solo hunt!
Hitting a new permission, a very small lot with a older home, I was able to put the AT PRO to work. I ended up the day with a variety of items including my first GOLD and my second Mercury dime.

Included in my finds are a tootsie toy panel truck, an old compact, old knife, keys, 83 cents, plus 3 wheats, an ice tray divider that made my knees weak when I swung the coil over it and a hunk of folded lead.
But the big win for the day was the 5 gram GOLD bracelet and the Merc.


The rust spot is caused by a nail laying against the dime, but the AT PRO was still able to distinguish the silver from the iron.
A little side note, KyDigNQueen has already claimed the bracelet for herself and she wanted to let everyone know she had to work today and I was off on a solo hunt!

Last edited:
Upvote
36










