What's new

Silver and stainless

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last day of my 4 day break. I ran into a very nice Irish woman who asked if I had found anything. I told her no, not yet. She says "well with smaller things come greater things". Not 10 minutes later I got a nice signal and in the bottom of the scoop was the Tiffany & Co silver ring (MSRP $250.00). The rest of the morning was some local coinage, a stainless steel band and next the Mexican silver band. Thanks for looking and good luck out there.

Tomorrow is going to be the day!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0230.webp
    IMG_0230.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0229.webp
    IMG_0229.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0
Great finds, tnt-K9!

Nice goin' on that Tiffany & Co. ring!:icon_thumleft:

Lorraine
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom