What's new

Silver bracelet, dollar coin, half, wheats ETC...

history hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2007
Messages
2,047
Reaction score
584
Golden Thread
0
Location
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
Almost didn't get any silver this weekend, but I ended up with a bracelet that that I think says Mexico on it. The dollar coin came out of the wood chips. :) Thanks for looking!

php7CrcF7PM.webp
 

Attachments

  • php8yZP0TPM.webp
    php8yZP0TPM.webp
    112.2 KB · Views: 644
  • phpWbmruVPM.webp
    phpWbmruVPM.webp
    117.8 KB · Views: 649
  • phpr3cgHbPM.webp
    phpr3cgHbPM.webp
    70.8 KB · Views: 648
  • phprAf2g9PM.webp
    phprAf2g9PM.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 685
Upvote 0
Looks like Taxco , and yes , Mexico . Good looking piece you found there .




Mac
 
Mac232 said:
Looks like Taxco , and yes , Mexico . Good looking piece you found there .




Mac
I think you are right. I looked up Taxco silver.
 
I understand that Taxco silver is more valuable as jewelry than as melt. Great finds!
 
baylorhall said:
I understand that Taxco silver is more valuable as jewelry than as melt. Great finds!

Thanks for your interest! It does weigh 14 grams though.
 
What is that item that looks like a lipstick dispenser that is dented on the end? I found one of those too but have no idea what it is. HH
 
alderan33 said:
What is that item that looks like a lipstick dispenser that is dented on the end? I found one of those too but have no idea what it is. HH

That is an old lipstick dispenser. Thanks for looking.
 
That bracelet is really sweet.
 
Not a bad hunt Bro, No skunks here. :laughing9:
 
I agree, more valuable than as melt.
 
Awesome bracelet.:icon_thumleft:
 
nice Taxco bracelet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom