jwarner51
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2014
- Messages
- 416
- Reaction score
- 423
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- United states of America
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Exterra 705
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone so today my friend and I got out for half a day and didn't find too much at first just musket balls. Then I stumbled over a small area maybe a 5' X 5' area. That's where I was able to pull out these five beauties. They are a (1805 1 Reale) (1853 Seated Dime) (1830 Half) (1851 Half) and my (1856 Half) What a day! The 1856 S. Half is the first one i pulled out and my first half dollar ever and I'm happy with the amount of detail left! My pics can't fully capture that. My bud just found musketballs and other normal odds and ends. Thanks for looking and hope ya all had a good day!
Attachments
-
1437360585233.webp74.2 KB · Views: 367 -
1437360600267.webp60.8 KB · Views: 338 -
1437360613968.webp70.5 KB · Views: 325 -
1437360629707.webp41.7 KB · Views: 329 -
1437360643747.webp50.2 KB · Views: 318 -
1437360659558.webp34.2 KB · Views: 323 -
1437360672957.webp78.5 KB · Views: 333 -
1437360686237.webp64.9 KB · Views: 316 -
1437360695971.webp82.3 KB · Views: 322 -
1437360707599.webp61.1 KB · Views: 335 -
1437360717098.webp47.5 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:
Upvote
88
Still looking for my first Seated Half here, got my first Seated anything a couple of years ago was a great day !






