What's new

Silver Count

deershed

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2013
Messages
3,307
Reaction score
4,103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's been a good year so far, with the barber quarter from yesterday it puts my silver count for the year at 65.
It's been hard here lately with no rain and rock hard ground, hopefully we'll get some rain and things will turn around.
I'd like to hit 100 for the year but, if not I'll still be happy. I only found 44 silvers total last year.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    55.4 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 26
outstanding.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 
whats that in the center?.... looks like its in a holder.
 
whats that in the center?.... looks like its in a holder.

That's my one seated dime that was in pretty good shape, didn't wanna scratch it.
 
Impressive silvers deershed!
 
sweet! you gotta a sweet pile of silver there... more than I got
 
I only got 44 sil...wait. My button stuck. Let's try this again. I only got 4 silvers this year:(
 
Nice pile of silver you have there . Keep swinging the year isn't over yet
 
My eyes hurt from all of the glare off of your silver hoard. Way to go deershed! Sub 8-) (notice the sunglasses)
 
Very nice assortment and the year is still young.
Those Seated Coins aren't easy to find.
 
Thats alot of silver deershed.
Way to go. No worries fall is around the corner, im sure u will hit ur mark.
George
 
Man, that's a lot of silver so far this year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom