What's new

silver day today. milled silver and my first silver ring

jimmy uk

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
416
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
1
Location
Essex
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
found this two bits of silver today on pasture land. the ring has no proper silver stamp marks on but its got 925 silver inside the ring and the coin is a bullhead 1817 George III sixpence
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0704.webp
    DSCF0704.webp
    19.9 KB · Views: 575
  • DSCF0705.webp
    DSCF0705.webp
    51.8 KB · Views: 554
  • DSCF0706.webp
    DSCF0706.webp
    8.2 KB · Views: 557
  • DSCF0707.webp
    DSCF0707.webp
    8 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0
Very nice looking silver! Great digs :icon_thumleft:
 
Wow, Great finds. Congradulations......
 
Ugly old George never looked so nice!
 
Lovely sixpence :icon_thumleft:
 
don't need to tell you, any silvers a score :thumbsup:

I would quite like to see your other finds for the hunt (or future), just a group shot will do. I like to see the different mixes.
 
Nice silver finds! I think it says China inside the ring, LOL, just kidding. HH, Mike
 
CRUSADER said:
don't need to tell you, any silvers a score :thumbsup:

I would quite like to see your other finds for the hunt (or future), just a group shot will do. I like to see the different mixes.

thanks people :headbang:

i will post a picture now i didnt think people would wanna see old 303. and bit and bobs :dontknow:
 
Nice silver coin ....congrats ! :thumbsup:
 
Awesome looking silver, but I have to agree...what an ugly looking gorilla face on it! :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom