Lookn4Seated
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 20, 2008
- Messages
- 1,941
- Reaction score
- 14
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Deep Silver Seeker 3000
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
D-dub and I hit up a picnic grove that we've been researching for a while and it payed off! Within the first fifteen minutes, I got the lead? doctor statuette, and about a minute later and 5 feet away I got the 1906 full Liberty Barber dime. It came in as a penny. (Funny how my last two dime came in as pennies).
About a half hour later or so, I got a solid quarter hit, and I was hoping it was going to be a Barber, but it was only a Washington....I'll take it! I scanned the area and I popped out a 1919 Buffalo nickel and a jefferson nickel, and about 20 minutes of scanning this area, I hit another quarter hit...Bammm! Another Washington. Then I hit the gold plated pinky ring or toe ring, which came in just like a nickel.
About an hour later, I got the Merc, and shortly after that I got the Roosie.
One of my last finds was the 1908 vehicle tax plate. Two horse...
and I can't make out the last word until I clean it off a little better. I also got a partial 1910 vehicle tax plate as well.
My etrac must like getting baths, because since the last outing, she's been performing well
Enjoy and HH!
About a half hour later or so, I got a solid quarter hit, and I was hoping it was going to be a Barber, but it was only a Washington....I'll take it! I scanned the area and I popped out a 1919 Buffalo nickel and a jefferson nickel, and about 20 minutes of scanning this area, I hit another quarter hit...Bammm! Another Washington. Then I hit the gold plated pinky ring or toe ring, which came in just like a nickel.
About an hour later, I got the Merc, and shortly after that I got the Roosie.
One of my last finds was the 1908 vehicle tax plate. Two horse...
and I can't make out the last word until I clean it off a little better. I also got a partial 1910 vehicle tax plate as well.My etrac must like getting baths, because since the last outing, she's been performing well

Enjoy and HH!
Attachments
-
coins 132.webp84 KB · Views: 211 -
coins 133.webp31.8 KB · Views: 157 -
coins 135.webp27.9 KB · Views: 162 -
coins 136.webp24.2 KB · Views: 160 -
coins 137.webp25.7 KB · Views: 157 -
coins 138.webp24.9 KB · Views: 158 -
coins 139.webp21.9 KB · Views: 158 -
coins 140.webp23.6 KB · Views: 160 -
coins 141.webp25.2 KB · Views: 162 -
coins 142.webp25.5 KB · Views: 160 -
coins 143.webp25.6 KB · Views: 163 -
coins 144.webp23.3 KB · Views: 207


What a great hunt!!! 







