What's new

silver down $1.62 in four days

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is really hurting my bottom line. I know it will go back up but my total silver worth is down 50% from last year. :(

I guess that just means I can pay less now. ;D
 
Upvote 0
That's right. As the saying goes, "buy low, sell high".
 
Don't tell the bidders on ebay. They are still buying like it is $20 per.
 
"Spot is not!" and "Don't trust the Comex!" both come to mind. =)

All commodities are taking a hit... PM's can't stay with them for too much longer. Wait till after the election, and the start of 09' at the longest to see the move.

~Dave
 
There is a huge spread between spot and physical silver right now.
Apmex is selling it's cheapest silver (40% bags) at over $14/ troy oz.
90% is fetching over $16.
Strange times... :tard:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom