What's new

Silver For Sure, Gold...Almost...

Subterranean

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2012
Messages
3,966
Reaction score
8,893
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a few hours to hit some of my favorite school grounds on a quiet Sunday afternoon. Weekends are best for schools, by the way. I hit a shallow, strong signal in the tan bark of the playground at the first school, looked down and saw silver gleaming through the bark. Inspection revealed a well-made, marked 10KGE ring with all the pretty CZ's intact. Close to gold but not...:BangHead: It is a pretty ring that has my wife already scheming...

I then went to a school yard that I have hammered more than Thor, and found a combination ring/pendant made out of alloy, a Sketchers charm (I find these everywhere,) a child's aluminum ring, a Pokemon pin, a Christian School pin, and then...

I got a solid 80 VDI on the ATPro and dug a sterling silver heart pendant, which had all of its attachments and looks to be in an "elephant foot" motif. It is marked .925 on the side.

Lastly, I found the Ozarks version of the Crotal bell, known as the "$crotal bell." :laughing7:

Thanks for looking, Happy Hunting to all. Sub 8-)
 

Attachments

  • leafring1.webp
    leafring1.webp
    21.5 KB · Views: 101
  • leafring2.webp
    leafring2.webp
    22 KB · Views: 109
  • leafring3.webp
    leafring3.webp
    23.3 KB · Views: 105
  • leafring4.webp
    leafring4.webp
    33 KB · Views: 102
  • leafring5.webp
    leafring5.webp
    23 KB · Views: 106
  • leafring6.webp
    leafring6.webp
    158.9 KB · Views: 103
  • leafring7.webp
    leafring7.webp
    35.4 KB · Views: 98
  • leafring8.webp
    leafring8.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 12
Some nice finds. Great pics too.
 
I have a hard time finding the Junkers nevermind the real deal. Congrats on another successful hunt!!

The ring does look good!!
 
that's a really nice ring, fake or not, those stones are nice too
my wife would've taken that as soon as I got home with it lol:laughing7:
 
Some Nice Silvers!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom