381.5 KB · Views: 169
  • 100_6042.JPG
    100_6042.JPG
    403.6 KB · Views: 144
  • 100_6041.JPG
    100_6041.JPG
    365.2 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Id sure say a 67% keeper ratio with almost half of those being 90% is a great score! And u don't have much to dump either so it doesn't get much better than that. :thumbsup:

Sweet cull of silver, Donneybrook. But what has me drooling is the property you are sitting on. When are you going to host a TNet member hunt?

Sweet cull of silver, Donneybrook. But what has me drooling is the property you are sitting on. When are you going to host a TNet member hunt?

haha It is a pretty incredible property eh? Found another bullet yesterday and a couple days before that i found a cow tooth and a 7 link piece of chain that were on the edge of their privy. If i did a Tnet member hunt you guys would get all my stuff! lol I am asking for a F2 for my birthday in a couple months which would beat the A$$ off of my bounty hunter junior! :headbang: Sadly i haven't been able to get permission for the site of a old lost Seminole War fort and the property next to it! I'm trying to get permission to hunt next to a local Civil War battlefield site which would be flippin' awesome!

Thx!

Awesome score! Congrats. That's a shiz load of 90s.

Awesome score! Congrats. That's a shiz load of 90s.

haha i know right! When i was opening them in the car i just kept on telling my mom how crazy the amount of 90%ers there were! lol

Beautiful sight!!! I just love the sight and sound of silver! Thank you for sharing and great pics, too!
apush

Great find! Wish I was close enough to try that bank! I only have one major problem with you and you find. First I am happy for you; but, I'M VERY ENVIOUS!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back