lorraine
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2010
- Messages
- 4,474
- Reaction score
- 3,764
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab GT; Sov Elite
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi
Hunted 2 1/2 hrs. in dry sand today at high tide.
Found a good amount of clads , 2 silver dimes, a "spinner ring", junk earring with a surprise . I knew that the earring itself was not silver, and I checked the prong..no marking, and then I finally checked the tiny connecting piece and there I found 925 marking....tiny, but I'll take it.
The 1924 "wheatie " was from a previous hunt; it is in excellent condition compared to other "wheats" that I find in salty conditions.
Here's some pics
thanks for looking
Lorraine
Lorraine
Hunted 2 1/2 hrs. in dry sand today at high tide.
Found a good amount of clads , 2 silver dimes, a "spinner ring", junk earring with a surprise . I knew that the earring itself was not silver, and I checked the prong..no marking, and then I finally checked the tiny connecting piece and there I found 925 marking....tiny, but I'll take it.
The 1924 "wheatie " was from a previous hunt; it is in excellent condition compared to other "wheats" that I find in salty conditions.
Here's some pics
thanks for looking
Lorraine
Lorraine
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0







