What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
And sheesh with the huge metal quotes multiple times... i mean :/
Realize it is going to be MONTHS of this.

You guys need to come down to earth and chill out... ya. heh

:)
 
Last edited:
There are only about 5 people online social PERIOD that even have clues to what is really going to happen.
the rest are guessing and opinionated or their imaginations are running wild.
AND OR they are just quoting those guys anyway and throwing in whatever sticks FOR HITS.

You guys are making them a WHOLE LOT of money from the hits to the sales derived from those hits.
 
ARC,
Maybe you were asleep when it happened, but a drop (per the JM Bullion site) from $83.35 to $75.62 within one day I consider a steep drop.
Don in SoCal
 
ARC,
Maybe you were asleep when it happened, but a drop (per the JM Bullion site) from $83.35 to $75.62 within one day I consider a steep drop.
Don in SoCal
Don... you must not read my posts.
I think you are the one who must have been asleep.
I explained this LONG ago... (in the begining of this thread in fact) and told you that it would SWING.... soon it will be 10 dollar drops and rises... THEN 20 dollar and possibly even more.....
In fact i said it multiple times,,, even directly to you 2 days ago when you mentioned selling at a 4 dollar drop i said that would be wrong.
... remember this ? ? ?
 
And sheesh with the huge metal quotes multiple times... i mean :/
Realize it is going to MONTHS and months and months of this.

You guys need to come down to earth and chill out... ya. heh

:)
It's nice to be told what to do isn't it?
If myself or anyone else posts up anything that is relevant to the topic It's their prerogative isn't it?
Quotes on silver 👌
It seems that your a tad hyper- just saying.
Here's another chart.😁
Screenshot_20251229_121623_Chrome.webp
 
Sand....
You really need to check out your info before quoting and posting.
You have quoted several false things throughout the course of this thread.
Everything is speculation, since we're not the one's actively involved in all the trading firsthand. But I do find it fascinating to watch and try to figure out the moves, what's going on, what's next. True, nobody has a crystal ball and knows 100% exactly for sure, but since this is a forum, we can discuss, share our thoughts, what we hear, etc. It may or may not be false flags, so each of us needs to use common sense and our discernment to come to our own conclusions. In the end, as always, only time will tell, and we'll be able to look back to see where we were right, where we went wrong, etc.
 
Everything is speculation,
The only thing I know for sure is that gold was already out of my budget, and silver's right behind it. Too bad I didn't buy a metric ton of it back when it was $5 an ounce.
 
Anyone coming across this... and reads what appears to quote facts are only going to realize after any due diligence that it is indeed false designed hype with motives.
Make no mistake ...MOST of what has been published is BS.... with an agenda in mind.

This thread will be eventually shunned as misinformation if your are not careful.
ARC, appreciate your perspective as always. Just to be clear to everyone, I personally have no motives, no financial stake in whatever anyone else on the forum does or does not do, just acting just as a messenger. I'm an investor along with everyone else, so when the market rises, I rise, if it drops, I drop along with it. My original intention with this thread was to encourage detectorists who have Gold, Silver in their possession, to hold those PMs to take advantage of the increase in prices. Nothing more, nothing less. The thread has taken quite a few turns since the first post, that always seems to happen with threads. But at the end of the day, it's always "time will tell" and caveat emptore.
 
There are only about 5 people online social PERIOD that even have clues to what is really going to happen.
the rest are guessing and opinionated or their imaginations are running wild.
AND OR they are just quoting those guys anyway and throwing in whatever sticks FOR HITS.

You guys are making them a WHOLE LOT of money from the hits to the sales derived from those hits.
ARC, I realize that a lot of others take info from those 5 or others and republish. That seems to be the MO for the entire internet. But I for one, would like to know who those experts are that have the best information. Who are the 5 that you referenced?
 
ARC
I hope the swings are as you projected. I sold at 79--after coming off of 83; now on the sidelines waiting. As you said (in my words), it will be a roller coaster ride in the short term; the challenge will be to make a profit while the price bounces downward ('averaging down') When to buy back in is the challenging question now.
Don in SoCal
 
The only thing I know for sure is that gold was already out of my budget, and silver's right behind it. Too bad I didn't buy a metric ton of it back when it was $5 an ounce.
Hindsight is always 20/20. I remember the very first time I heard about Bitcoin, when it first came out. Bitcoins were selling for a ridiculous price of something like $0.08 cents. I didn't know what it was, so I didn't bite. But if I would have invested just $1,000 at that first stage, I'd be a Billionaire today at $100K per coin.
 
Hindsight is always 20/20. I remember the very first time I heard about Bitcoin, when it first came out. Bitcoins were selling for a ridiculous price of something like $0.08 cents. I didn't know what it was, so I didn't bite. But if I would have invested just $1,000 at that first stage, I'd be a Billionaire today at $100K per coin.
I remember it @ $5.50 and suggested to a person that was looking for a better rate and ease on money transfers.
He stated he didn't know enough about it to try it out. I agreed, and it is what it is.

The could of-should of scenarios have never been in my play book.
 
First... I would like to start the following by wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...
and a happy New Year. :)

The following is an attempt to shed some light on what REALLY is going on out there on the metals markets...
And to possibly help those who read this that are proactive to have a better New Year...
I feel indebted to throw this bone out here...
***(and i do not care how it tastes to any naysayers... so please save it... dont grasp at straws that aren't there so just take it with a grain of salt if you are a / the "harsh critic")***

Some of you may have asked yourself WHY silver is doing what it is doing- ? ? ?
right ? ? ?
IF you have not....
Then you REALLY should do so... on an obviously deeper level.
So far... no one has pointed out what is becoming more and more the obvious elephant in the room...
SO....... I will.
And... I will just put it out here... in layman's terms... and without further adu...

There are many factors causing silvers rise as well as the rise of other metals...
Very few out there are aware... metals in general are about to skyrocket... particularly Silver.
Most... are late to the secret silent party that has been going on for some time now...
and are unaware of this...
and what most are unaware of is what has been going on quietly behind the scenes...
and the fact that people in the know have been quietly buying all and what they can... while they still can.
The final days of these LOW... yes i said LOW... prices are coming to an end.

For those who just scoffed at what i just said...
Do yourself a favor... not for my sake ... but for your own...
and DONT do a google search to get your information on futures / questions about this answered.
Try YouTube and search for metal analyst postings... economy futures outlooks etc... etc.... etc..... etc.... etc.
Make your own decisions based on facts ONLY...
Perhaps ... it will help you... on what YOU should do or not do in the very near future.

I AM NOT a financial advisor... I AM...... just a messenger.
I am the guy who is going to tell you here and now...
that you should prepare for the 2026 upcoming storms on the horizon...
in order to capitalize and or survive them.

I will end with this...
Make your own assessments and decisions and educate yourself...
To what is going on... and why it is going on... and even furthermore...
What is about to happen as a result.

I will post a video to help start you into this... and no i am NOT promoting this guy or any others... never have and never will...
This is just ONE of the MANY people I personally pay attention to and watch... just to get you started on your journey looking into what i am saying for more clarity...
and he should be JUST the beginning of your search for the truths to what exactly is fueling the metals... and particularly this silver streak.

Best of luck to each and every one of you... and i hope this helps someone out there in some way.
JUST... BE VERY CAREFUL... when making any financial decisions based upon "buying in" on anything.
AND>>> The ole saying...
"you gotta know when to hold em and know when to fold em"... definitely applies.

May all of you who read this... at the very least... hopefully ...
begin to see the lights going into a New Year.


Just wondering if you hit/smashed his like button?
 
A guy i knew very briefly...
suggested / offered to me to buy into bitcoin in 2009 for $100.
I opted against it for several reasons...
at the time money was tight and I felt it would have been a waste.
Not sure how many i would have gotten or what the whole dealio was about...
I cannot remember the details.
 
A guy i knew very briefly...
suggested / offered to me to buy into bitcoin in 2009 for $100.
I opted against it for several reasons...
at the time money was tight and I felt it would have been a waste.
Not sure how many i would have gotten or what the whole dealio was about...
I cannot remember the details.
I still don't understand what Bitcoin is. To me, it's invisible, just bits and bytes existing somewhere in the either. Who controls it, where does the money go when people invest in it, do I get a "certificate" or something proving that I own x amount of Bitcoin? It just seems that it's a lot of people around the globe pooling money together somewhere, being controlled by I don't know who. I know there's safeguards built in but if I don't understand it and can't see or touch it, I just can't get involved. That said, I should have risked $100 or so back when it first started. If I could only go back in time...
 
Just asked a very simple question and guess why a lot of us don't trust or understand it.

How many BitCoin traders have disappeared with everyone's money

It is impossible to provide an exact number of
Bitcoin traders or founders who have disappeared with everyone's money because many scams go unreported and the industry is largely unregulated across various jurisdictions. However, there have been numerous high-profile cases resulting in billions of dollars in losses.
Notable Cases of Missing Founders and Funds
  • Africrypt In 2021, two brothers in South Africa vanished with an estimated $3.6 billionworth of Bitcoin entrusted to their investment platform.
  • Thodex The founder of this Turkish exchange, Faruk Fatih Özer, reportedly fled the country with approximately $2 billion in user funds in 2021. He was later sentenced to over 11,000 years in prison in Turkey.
  • QuadrigaCX This Canadian exchange collapsed in 2019 after the death of its founder, Gerald Cotten, who was the only person with the password to the offline (cold) wallets. It was later determined to be a Ponzi scheme, with approximately $190 million owed to over 76,000 clients.
  • OneCoin This fraudulent project operated as a massive Ponzi scheme from 2014 to 2017, defrauding investors of more than $4 billion before co-founder Ruja Ignatova ("CryptoQueen") disappeared and remains at large.
  • Exit scams and rug pulls in the cryptocurrency space caused approximately $7.8 billion in losses in 2021 by themselves.
  • Overall, scams and fraud accounted for 24% of illicit cryptocurrency volume in 2025.
  • Due to the lack of regulation and the pseudonymous nature of transactions, a high percentage of crypto traders are estimated to lose money in the market overall, with some estimates suggesting a figure as high as 90-95% due to volatility and fraud
 
Interesting... @ days ago listened to Canadian psychic predictions for 2026. She said the chains are going to break off of silver, as cracks form in the global financial systems.
 
As of the morning of December 30, 2025, the daily trading volume for silver futures on the COMEX was approximately 3,142 contracts. Trading is ongoing throughout the day.
5000 oz.X 3142=15,710,000 ounces of silver

It really has impacted the price of silver (tongue in cheek)
From yesterday's low of $70.94 it's recovered back to $ 76.48.
A relative had a FOMO and liquidated 200 ounces yesterday. Nice profit, but a bit early.
Screenshot 2025-12-30 at 8.17.47 AM.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom