What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Metals on the Move! Gold hits $4,400 and Platinum crosses $2,000 oz.

1766369071440.webp

1766369084399.webp
 
Wow! Now I wonder will it go up even higher. I'm thinking I might scrap this vanity set. All the lids and things are a higher grade silver alloy than sterling at 95%. I paid $85. and change for it and at the time I bought it I estimated I might get $600. out of it on ebay in the condition its in.
 
Wow! Now I wonder will it go up even higher. I'm thinking I might scrap this vanity set. All the lids and things are a higher grade silver alloy than sterling at 95%. I paid $85. and change for it and at the time I bought it I estimated I might get $600. out of it on ebay in the condition its in.
Tamrock....... silver has just BEGUN.
 
Hard to believe 54 silvers is 462.oo melt, minus 5% melter fee. At one time digging this stuff I would say, just silver. Now I'm getting excited each coin.
600910293_2030540764466922_6178337602828356946_n.webp
 
Silver hits $70 and Gold hits $4,500 today. Merry Christmas!!

1766459983392.webp

1766459996411.webp
 
Got this from a guy on another Forum. Watch!!

 
Artificial... old news re-scripted. (AI)

There is and was no emergency meeting on date described.
How would you know if there was or was not a meeting? I heard from a few others about a week ago that some type of meeting was happening as the banks were panicking. I've posted for months about BOA taking a short investing position in Silver, and that every time Silver rose $1.00, they lose $800M. In their case, in just the last few weeks, they would have lost Billions & Billions. No bank can sustain those types of losses so I'm not surprised that they would have gotten together to cry uncle and to see what they could do to cheat the system in their favor.
 
How would you know if there was or was not a meeting? I heard from a few others about a week ago that some type of meeting was happening as the banks were panicking. I've posted for months about BOA taking a short investing position in Silver, and that every time Silver rose $1.00, they lose $800M. In their case, in just the last few weeks, they would have lost Billions & Billions. No bank can sustain those types of losses so I'm not surprised that they would have gotten together to cry uncle and to see what they could do to cheat the system in their favor.
Because.... It is public by law.
All one has to be privy to IS....
the events and meetings calendars.

I want / would like to share some things.........................
 
How would you know if there was or was not a meeting? I heard from a few others about a week ago that some type of meeting was happening as the banks were panicking. I've posted for months about BOA taking a short investing position in Silver, and that every time Silver rose $1.00, they lose $800M. In their case, in just the last few weeks, they would have lost Billions & Billions. No bank can sustain those types of losses so I'm not surprised that they would have gotten together to cry uncle and to see what they could do to cheat the system in their favor.
Ps....
Why on earth would you take short on silver ? ? ?
:/
 
Ok........ hrrm........... guess it is time.... beings no one else has brought light to the darkness.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom